Now here is the recipe that convinced me that you could eat clean, and never have to miss out on anything! I think you’d be hard-pressed to take a bite from a slice of this tart and think it didn’t contain all the sugar and butter-y ingredients of a typical delicious bakery tart. It is absolutely divine! In fact, you don’t even have to tell people you used more healthful ingredients. They’ll be so busy appreciating the burst of chocolate and fresh raspberry in their mouths, they won’t want to talk to you anyway.
You’ve got to add this one to your “must try” list. You’ll be glad you did!
- For the crust
- 1 1⁄2 cups almond flour
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 1⁄4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Pinch course sea salt
- For the filling
- 1⁄2 cup full-fat coconut milk (found in dairy cooler in carton – NOT canned)
- 6 oz. bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry preserves (100% fruit)
- 2 cups (1 pint) fresh raspberries
- Lightly grease a 9-inch pan with a removable bottom with coconut oil.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the crust and stir together. Press evenly into the prepared tart pan; set aside.
- Place finely chopped chocolate in a large bowl. In a small saucepan, bring coconut milk just to a boil. Pour hot coconut milk over chocolate and let stand 1 minute, then stir until smooth and creamy. Stir in raspberry preserves. Pour the filling into the prepared crust.
- Garnish the top with raspberries.
- Place tart in the refrigerator to set and cool completely, about 1-2 hours. Slice and serve.
Store all leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Recipe slightly adapted from Bakerita.
3 thoughts on “Raspberry Chocolate Truffle Tart (Paleo, GF, Vegan) (No Bake)”
can you use regular flour if you don’t care about gluten?
Yes, you can substitute regular all-purpose flour for the almond flour if you’d like!
Looks delicious! 💕